Monday, June 6, 2011

Abbey Road - The Beatles

My first album review must be brief; I have school in a bit. This might be my favorite Beatles album of the ones I have on iTunes--all the songs are great. I especially liked "Golden Slumbers," "Carry That Weight," and "The End," all of which run together as one larger piece. Just beautiful. My friend Hannah saw Paul McCartney perform when she was younger, and my sisters and mother saw Ringo Starr last summer. I really want to, and I was not happy they didn't ask if I wanted to come see him. I tell myself I will someday, but they are both up there in years.... Even so, I hear Paul is getting married. That's really awesome. I'm happy for him and hope it ends up well. But this album was great; maybe I'll even go to the title road someday. Fingers crossed, eh?

Brief it was; I must depart the computer. Oh yes, this album gets a big A.

Farewell,
Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment