Sunday, August 28, 2011

Movie Review: Epic Movie (2007)

I debated with myself whether this film was even worth the time to review. Still, I suppose it deserves a permanent place in the Hall of Shame.

When I saw Eragon, this was previewed - and I'd re-watch Eragon a thousand times before ever viewing Epic Movie again. I thought it looked amusing, and that was one of my biggest mistakes ever. One of the least funny things ever, and I wish I had my money back so I could see Twilight instead. Yes, I just said that. That's how bad this was. As Meyer's paperback turd is my least favorite book, I detest this movie thrice as much. Just about all of the jokes involve someone getting stabbed or eating stool, with no other reason for humor. I mean, I don't mind violence, but how is it funny? Mind, it can be funny, but by itself? That's pathetic.

I don't even feel like details. I'm actually feeling fine, but I thought I'd get this out of the way. Cheers!

Final grade: F

No comments:

Post a Comment