Sunday, April 17, 2011

Florida Again

Currently I am in Florida visiting some old friends--Pam and her lot; I believe I've mentioned them before. I got up at nine-ish yesterday morning and arrived at the airport around eleven. I had not seen any of them in over two years, and there was much rejoicing. We went walking on the beach and out to eat, and I visited their two houses--both modestly sized (in a good way, of course) and full of books and such. They're really nice places, and I'll miss them in a week. But for now, I type this on their desktop Mac (is this my first time using one?), shortly before retiring. Most likely it will be a short post, but I must note that the climate is perfect for me: Not too hot or cool, but just right. It seems that a lot of people want to live in a big mansion; I do not wish for that, as a smallish one would do for me. That way I could afford a lot more other things, like books and stuff. Anyhow, we're going to this place in a bit, so I'll blog later.

Cheerio!
-Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment