Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inheritance!!!! =D

It's been confirmed: The fourth and final novel in Christopher Paolini's epic Inheritance cycle, itself titled Inheritance, is due November 8. I first tried to read Eragon (the first one) when I was ten, and ended up finishing it when I was eleven-going-on-twelve. I loved it. The movie was rather disappointing, but still OK. I'm listening to "Battle for Varden" from the soundtrack now. I might have mentioned in an earlier post that I won an Eldest preview CD at the midnight release party for Half-Blood Prince. I loved Eldest and later Brisingr, but the first holds a special place in my heart. I've waited quite a while for this, eager but patient, and now it's payed off. The cover features the green dragon mentioned in one of the other books, and it looks awesome. I heard it is going to be really long, but bring it on: I love things with epic scope. Speaking of which, I still need to finish The Stand, which had about 400 pages left for me (my edition has 1,141, so that's not a lot). But for now, I read Mockingjay. Toodles!

Peace and love,
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment