Sunday, March 20, 2011

First Job Rejection

A month or so back, I applied and interviewed for the front gate and/or snack bar position at the pool in my dad's neighborhood. The interview went rather well, I might say, but it was the sheer number of applicants that pushed me out. I don't really mind all that much--a little extra dough would've been nice, but I'll have more free time now. This coming week I shall hopefully be learning guitar from a dear friend of mine (Hannah). I started to save for a guitar, but I seem to have misplaced my Slytherin wallet--the one I keep things in. I suppose a job would've provided me a bit of savings cash, but I can always apply somewhere else, no? Harris Teeter is supposed to be pretty good. Maybe I ought to go to them soon.

My mom's away, which means I'm staying with my dad, which means I still can't finish Back to the Future. Man, to think of them late fees.... Speaking of watching, I finally started Doctor Who a while back. And I'm still on Episode 3. Shoot me.

Anyhow, I didn't get the job, but there's no problem in that.

Love and peace,
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment