Thursday, March 31, 2011

Into the Jaws of [Almost] Certain Failure

So Script Frenzy starts tomorrow. I am excited, but also nervous. I hope I actually learn something about scripts. We don't want another NaNoWriMo 2009.... *shudders* But maybe it'll work. Who knows? Maybe I'll randomly pull out a magic hat from nowhere with zero experience, like everyone else seems to for Nano.

In other news, I spent last weekend in Asheville. For those of you who ask why: It's a nice place, but no relatives or anything. I had my first tarot reading there, and visited two nice little bookshops, one of which had a signed copy of Dandelion Wine, which was said to be at least 500 dollars. Out hotel had a nice little cafe where I could sit and type or read, which I did.

I should be getting a guitar soon. Finally! I've been waiting a long, long time for this. And here it is. Now I'm going to run off and ask my mom something, but it was nice blogging! =)

Love,
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment