Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need is Love

“Don’t let hate control you. Let love control you.” – One of my friends in elementary school
“We hate hate. We hate it.” – Psychiatrist guy from Get Smart (the TV show)
“All you need is love!” – The Beatles

I’m writing this on MS Word, since last time I typed directly on Blogger it was deleted due to some stupid error. And yes, I stole the opening-with-a-quote thing from Olivia. First of all, I know it’s always a long time between posts. I keep saying I’ll try to make it more frequent, and not counting that last time (when my words went down the drain), I’ve done zilch. I wonder if I should make it a scheduled thing. Anyhow, here’s the point:

Happy Valentine’s Day!!! If you’re reading this, whether I know you or not, I love you. This is because I love all living things, and feel hate for none. In my eyes, hate does nothing but poison the world, and love is the cure. I’m not saying I love everyone equally; there are certain persons I dislike, but I still love them. I love different people to different extents, and in different ways: I have friends, family, and occasionally a friend who resembles family. I will accept a hug from practically anyone (as long as I trust them not to hurt me), including other dudes: I am straight, but I see nothing wrong with a guy-hug. And no, I am not homophobic: I don’t judge people for things like that. Remember, I love all!

I have had a couple of relationships in my life, but neither was very long-lived. I do hope to marry someday, and perhaps have a child (two at the most – too many people on Earth), but adopt more. That’s a long time from today, and for now, I am content with life as is.

In other news, I recently attended my first wrock concert and met Lauren Fairweather, Matt-something from the Whomping Willows, and both of the Blibbering Humdingers, who are apparently from my hometown. It was awesome! Crud; I just lost the game. Anyhow, I got autographs from all four of them, and spoke to each one. In addition to that, I bought I wizard rock—literally a stone with the word “wizard” painted on it.

I have more to say, but I’m going to try to fit it in another post, since this is supposed to be about love.

Love,
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment