Thursday, December 23, 2010

Excuses are like elbows.

The title of this post is something my English teacher often says. I don't know if he originally said it, but he sometimes follows up with "...everyone has one!" Which is not necessarily true, but that's not my point.

My point is, and I don't think I'm alone in this, that people (me) sometimes don't do something, such as blog, when they are able to, and when they cannot (not with my computer, or like the last few days, it hasn't been functioning properly), that is when they feel the urge to.

I ought to get more of it done in the next couple of weeks, seeing as I tend to read and write faster on school breaks. It seems to me that I have a lot to say, but for when I open a new post. Is this Internet stage fright? I don't honestly know. But if you choose to hassle me, make sure it is about not blogging and not about making excuses: That's not what I'm trying to do here.

I think I'll go read some of Olivia's posts now--they're always enjoyable.

Random notes:
I want to see Tron: Legacy, but I have not seen the original yet, and would like to. The only time I have successfully done that was when I watched the first two Spider-Man films via rental before seeing #3 at Raleighwood. ~ Speaking of movies, I might see Narnia, but I wouldn't put it at the top of my to-do list, seeing how awfully predictable the other two were. ~ When will I ever take Drivers' Ed? I always seem to be "busy." ~ Our family's friends sent us a Harry Potter cookbook. Cannot wait to make some pumpkin pasties!

Nighty night,
-Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment