Saturday, October 30, 2010

My First Job

Indeed. I work at a place in Creedmoor called Silent Forest. It's basically an outdoor haunted house, but it's a really fun place to work at. I only have one night left as I write this, but it's awesome. I, the undertaker/mortician, creep out of my little shack, bang the tin roof with my scythe-stick, and say darkly humorous things. We don't get payed until the first week of November, but it's a decent sum: $200, more or less. I'm guessing $203. My plan is to put half of it into savings, and use half of it for whatever I will (probably books).

I know this was a short post, but I'm tired.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty fun job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! You should come in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still working there this year? If so, I went last night and I have an odd question for you... :-)

    ReplyDelete