Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello!

My name is Lewis Mason Winter, and this is to be my new blog. I had one before, but I somehow got locked out of my email and now I am restarting. L.M. Winter is actually my pen name.
Now, a bit about myself:

I am an avid reader, writer, and moviegoer. I enjoy mostly fantasy, horror, and science fiction, but I will read, write, or watch anything as long as it interests me. My favorite books are the Inheritance series and my favorite movies are all of the Pirates of the Caribbean films. I enjoy a great variety of music. I am not into sports. My writings, as well as things I aspire to write, include:
  • Novels
  • Short stories
  • Poetry
  • Essays
  • Scripts
  • Journals
  • Articles
  • Letters
  • ...and blog posts!
So, this is my first post. I should have more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment